Do you ever lay in bed and crave someones arms around you but like its not gonna happen so you want to explode
How to Heal
1. This is where you are right now; accept that.
2. When your hands smell like cigarette smoke and your heart feels like a vacuum, do not call him.
3. Smoke half a cigarette and vow to never smoke another. Smoke three more that day anyway.
4. Forget the way he smelt at 3 in the morning.
5. Open the floodgates. It’s okay to feel pain; it’s necessary.
6. Turn out all the lights and lay in your bed until it doesn’t hurt to move anymore.
7. Sleep until four in the afternoon, stay up until 5 in the morning just to avoid the world. Sometimes the nights silence can heal us in ways the days noise never could.
8. When your mother screams at you, it is only because she is worried. Sometimes when someone cares too much about something they don’t understand, their love comes out as anger. Forgive her.
9. Scream his name at the top of your lungs and burn the shirt he gave you. Forgive him.
10. Remember the time you fell and scraped your knee when you were eight. Remember the blood gushing blind pain and shock. Remember how it reminded you you were alive.
11. When the timing is right, remember how much you loved him. Never forget how much you loved him.